Hannah and Willow had a "Blog of the Year Award Ceremony 2012" over at Animal Tails and they selected Pawsitively Pets to win the "Best Informative Pet Blog Award" for 2012! You can click here to see the rest of the awards that they handed out. Hannah's comment about choosing Pawsitively Pets as the winner for this category in her awards ceremony:
"I don't have any runners-up for this award, because personally I thought this blog won hands down."
Animal Tails and Terrier Torrent also gave me more stars for my Blog of the Year 2012 Award, so now I have 4 stars! Woohoo!
I would like to pass a star on to the following blogs:
- Animal Tails - For being so kind and awarding me such a fabulous trophy!
- Busy House Big Heart - A new blog I came across that I think is pretty fantastic!
- Terrier Torrent - Since Gizmo and his mom are so nice and friendly!
Granny the cat and her mom at angelswhisper2011 were kind enough to bestow upon me this Very Inspiring Blogger Award! Thank you so much to my new furiends, I appreciate it! Here are the rules of this award:
- Link back to the person who nominated you. (Check)
- Post the award image on your blog. (It will be on my awards page!)
- Tell 7 random facts about yourself. (See the Liebster award below for the random facts about myself.)
- Nominate 15 other blogs for this award. (I'm going to break this rule a little bit and just pick 3!)
I would like to pass the Very Inspiring Blogger Award on to:
And one more award (I think) - It's the Liebster Award from Busy House Big Heart! I was less familiar with this award but it has lots of rules! I need to nominate 11 other bloggers who are making their way up in the ranks of the blogosphere. First, I have to tell you 11 things about myself. Then, I must answer the 11 questions presented by Busy House Big Heart. And lastly, I need to ask the 11 bloggers that I nominated 11 new questions which they will need to answer... phew! I think I have it all?
11 Things About Me
- I am 28 years old.
- I love pickles!
- I own a pet girl rat named Nibblet.
- I like it when my dog licks my toes.
- I worked as a veterinary technician for 5 years.
- I have been bitten by a snake (ball python) when I was pregnant.
- I wear glasses because I have horrible eyesight!
- I am scared of sugar gliders.
- I know how to drive and currently own a car with a standard transmission.
- I don't like to exercise.
- I'm a stay at home mother of 2 girls.
11 Questions From Busy House Big Heart
- What pushed you into blogging? I was really bored staying at home - to the point of becoming depressed. I did some research about blogging and here I am today!
- What major obstacle are you most proud of overcoming? Giving birth to two children!
- What would you say your blogging niche is? Pets! Of course! :)
- How does Pinterest make you feel? Before I blogged, I kind of liked Pinterest. I thought it was a really cool place to look at cute pictures. Now that I'm a blogger, I love Pinterest even more but I have to be careful that it doesn't suck me in or else I'll be stuck looking at cute pictures of animals all day long!
- If you had to choose between 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, and 90s music for the rest of your life, which would you choose and why? I shudder at the thought of this ever happening! Lol... I love music and most of it is newer and not played on radio stations. But, if I absolutely have to pick a decade it would be the 90s.
- What are you looking forward to the most? My blogging future.
- What do you wear to sleep in? Pajamas!
- What genre would a movie about your life be in? And who is playing you? I'd say a comedy because I'm not really that into dramas. I don't really know who would play me but someone once told me I kind of look like Julia Roberts when I was younger.
- Are you a collector? If so, what do you collect? I don't really collect anything right now. Although, when I was a kid I collected trolls and beanie babies.
- Do you sing in your car? What song really makes you belt out the words (you know)? I don't drive to much anymore as I'm not commuting to work. I love to sing along to Sabi - Wild Heart (Zeds Dead Remix) and Kaskade - Turn It Down (Le Castlevania Remix) just to name a few.
- As a child, what did you obsess over? A show, an article of clothing, etc. As a young teenager, I was in love with the Spice Girls and N*Sync.
My Questions for the Nominees
- Why did you start blogging?
- What's your favorite animal?
- What was your favorite toy as a kid?
- Cats or Dogs?
- Would you rather eat a bug or sky dive?
- If you had a magic lamp with a genie in it, what 3 things would you wish for?
- If you could pick any animal to be, which one would you choose?
- How often do you cut your hair?
- What's the last movie you saw that made you cry?
- What's your favorite board game?
- How did you think of your blog title?
Blogs That I'm Nominating for the Liebster Award:
- Terrier Torrent
- Buck White Boys
- Animal Tails
- Yikes! Loy Turns 60
- Cotton's Candy
- Carma Poodale
- Molly the Wally
- The Hailey and Zaphod Chronicles
- A Husky Life
- Life With Desmond
If you don't do the whole blog award thing, don't worry I'm not offended!
Also, I hope that my friend Remy at One Blue Dog is feeling better today. Get well soon, Remy!