And now on to the other fun finds from the week!
- Congratulations to Dee of the Parenting-Furkids forum on winning our giveaway from Easy Canvas Prints! Sorry if you didn't win, but we actually have another giveaway going on right now from BuildASign and one of the 6 prizes is an 8"x10" Easy Canvas Print. There are other prize options too like business cards and vinyl banners - great for pet bloggers! Enter the giveaway here!
- Our friend Dolly the Doxie is having a Fabulous Giveaway at her blog too! There is lots of dog food and other cool doggy stuff to be won.
- Living with a senior pet? I think Senior Pets Rock! (As shown in the graphic I made below.) Over at Wise Paws, there was a great post with tips about the health care of senior pets - Over the Hill - Senior Dog Wellness.
- I read a really eye opening post yesterday at The Lazy Pit Bull called "The Truth About Animal Shelters". I really suggest stopping by and reading it.
- Then I read another wonderful post at BoingyDog in response to the post previously mentioned. "Honey, Let's Just Take Him to the Animal Shelter".
- Speaking of animal shelters, BoingyDog's post really made me feel for not only the pets that must stay there and fight for a home, but for the wonderful workers that try to help them. The tweet below really upset me because without the people who work at those shelters, those pets would be in even more danger. I can only imagine all the hateful things they must have to listen to from other people. Instead of people being hateful towards others, maybe they should direct their time and effort somewhere else.
- We were award the "Very Inspiring Blogger Award" by our friends at DogDaz. Thank you guys very much! We are honored to accept this award!
And that wraps it up for this week's Social Pet Saturday. Thanks for visiting everyone! See you soon! :)