There are so many reasons to celebrate life with dogs. I don't think I could list them all but I have listed a few reasons why dogs make our lives better beow.
Reasons Why Dogs Make Our Lives Better
- Family dogs provide us with friendship, love, and laughter.
- Therapy dogs help heal people who have disabilities and people that are sick.
- Police, bomb and drug sniffing dogs provide us with protection.
- Service dogs lend their senses to guide and help people who need extra help.
- Some dogs rescue people in life or death situations.
So on this special day, make sure you give your canine companion some extra special love! Or go out and adopt a dog - there are plenty out there who need loving forever homes. If you're not ready to commit to keeping a dog as a pet right now, try volunteering at your local animal shelter or making a donation. There are so many ways to help out dogs in need!
In what ways does YOUR dog make your life better? How do you plan to celebrate National Dog Day?