Did you know that a portion of the sales made from Nutrish dog food goes to help out animal shelters? Through "Rachael's Rescue", many rescue organizations have received food and medical care for pets in need. How cool is that?
The idea of this contest is to create a special board that includes things a newly adopted shelter dog might need, want, or like to have. If you've ever considered adopting a shelter dog, using Pinterest is a perfect way to prepare for your new family member. And if you aren't prepared for adding a new shelter dog to your family at this very moment, you can still put ideas on your shelter dog board for future reference. Plus, it's a great way to help spread the word about pet adoption.
And who knows - winning a year's supply of FREE Nutrish dog food might just encourage you enough to add a new furry family member to your home so you can put your Pinterest board to good use.
I had lots of fun creating my shelter dog Pinterest board. I added some items that I really like and use with my own dog along with some items that I would still like to try one day.
If you'd like to win a year's supply of Nutrish dog food, all you need to do is create your own Pinterest board like mine! After you create your Pinterest board, just leave me a comment with a link to the board below and fill out the Rafflecopter form. The complete details for the contest are listed below. This contest is open to US residents only.
Pin it to Win it with Nutrish!
You could win FREE Nutrish dog food for one year!*
- Create a Pinterest Board and title it "What an adopted shelter dog needs"
- Use the Pin it to Win it image above as your board's cover pin.
- Pin 1 pin from Nutrish's board "Reasons to Adopt" board (link provided above)
- Pin 1 pin from Nutrish's board "Nutrish Products" board (link provided above)
- Pin 1 pin linking to the ASPCA 100k Challenge (link provided above)
- Pin 2 pins of items that you believe a newly adopted dog would enjoy and need. These pins are up to you and can be any type of toy or necessity, like a food bowl, a leash, etc.
- Leave a link to your Nutrish "What an adopted shelter dog needs" board in the comment section of this blog and enter through the rafflecopter below. Be sure to check out how you can earn extra entries! (Several blogs are hosting this contest. As long as the Rafflecopter appears on the blog your comment with the link to your board qualifies.)
a Rafflecopter giveaway
If you are unsure how to use Rafflecopter, please watch this helpful video or send me an email. You have until September 16th to create your shelter dog Pinterest boards and submit them for the giveaway.
Some lucky dog out there is going to be eating great for an entire year - good luck! I can't wait to see what everyone adds to their shelter dog boards!
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Nutrish. I am being compensated to spread the word about the Nutrish What a Shelter Dog Needs Pin it to Win it Contest, but Pawsitively Pets only shares information we feel is relevant to our readers.