Some months were really hard to pick just one blog post, and I have so many more favorites. But, I don't want to bore you with an endless list of my favorites so here is the cream of the crop!
- Interview with Disco the Parakeet - Bird to Your Mother (October) - Disco is so awesome! This was my first interview and this post brought my blog a lot of traffic.
- National Epilepsy Awareness Month: Epilepsy and Your Dog (November) - This post got a lot of positive feedback from readers. I was also "introduced" to a few epileptic dogs through this blog post.
- The Anipal Tribute to the 12 Days of Christmas (December) - I'll be honest... I spent HOURS and DAYS on this post and put a ton of effort into it. Creating the photos was difficult as I was a novice at this sort of thing and I had to make a lot. Plus, this was when I was using an extremely slow computer... It was great practice and great fun though. I just LOVE this post!
- 7 Signs That Your Dog Is In Pain (January) - Search engines love this post, and I get tons of traffic to my blog from this one. I also still receive comments and emails from people with questions about their pets from this post.
- Pet Food - The Best Way to Start a Heated Debate (February) - This was my first attempt at a controversial topic. I'm not sure if I like writing controversial stuff, but it did bring up a lot of good discussion. I also think my views are slightly different now than they were when I wrote this.
- Guinea Pig Care in Honor of Adopt a Rescued Guinea Pig Month (March) - I love guinea pigs and adoption! This post is packed with information that every guinea pig owner should know.
- How to Sex Your Bird (April) - As in check the gender. I loved working with birds as a vet tech and now I love to write about them!
- 10 of the Coolest Things I've Done as a Vet Tech (May) - I really enjoyed working as a vet tech and I also enjoy sharing my vet tech stories. Hopefully I don't bore anyone with these.
- Seed Mixes for Pet Birds Are Nutritionally Deficient (June) - This is just something I like to get on my soap box about. There are just so many bird owners out there who have absolutely no idea that seed mixes are bad for birds. And half of them are in denial if you try to explain it to them. But that's why I'm here - to educate!
- What is the Oldest Domestic Cat Breed? | 8 Ancient Cat Breeds (July) - This post seemed to be a good hit with my readers. I enjoyed learning and researching about some of these breeds.
- Why Do Cats Do Weird Stuff? (August) - I really enjoyed writing about my old cat - Kitty Kitty Meow Meow. I'll be talking about her more later this month too.
- Weird Stuff My Cat Ate | Tales From a Vet Tech (September) - More vet tech stories! But, this post also includes valuable information for cat owners.
Which Pawsitively Pets' blog posts are your favorite? Share in the comments! Also, if you could take a moment to fill out this survey and give some feedback about this blog I would really appreciate it! The survey is short and anonymous.
Thank you everyone for stopping by this week and celebrating our first Blogiversary with us! If you haven't entered our Blogiversary giveaways yet, please do!