If you're not a blogger, this might not interest you. But then again, you may find some helpful links to blog posts you missed from earlier in the year.
The first statistic I checked was the blog's overall pageviews for the year 2013. According to Google Analytics, Pawsitively Pets received about 216,000 pageviews this year. What I find absolutely amazing is the growth of visitors in 2013.
Last January, Pawsitively Pets had approximately 8,500 pageviews total. This month, December, there were about 35,700 pageviews total. What an increase! We now have about 4 times as many pageviews as we did back at the beginning of the year!
A lot of visitors are loyal readers. Some visitors are brought here by Google Search though. I still have people sending me questions regarding posts that I wrote just about a year ago. It brings me great joy to know that my content here has helped someone in some way.
Here are the 10 posts that have brought the most traffic to Pawsitively Pets:
- 7 Signs That Your Dog Is In Pain - 80,648 pageviews
- I Painted My Dog to Look Like a Tiger with PetPaint - 8,219pageviews
- What Is the Oldest Breed of Dog? | Ancient Dog Breeds - 7,389 pageviews
- Neem Oil for Dogs - A Review of Wondercide Products - 4,337 pageviews
- Giveaway - Fill Your Litterbox With the World's Best Cat Litter - 2,869 pageviews
- Choosing the Best Cat Carrier - 2,243 pageviews
- Steroid Induced Diabetes in Cats - 2,098 pageviews
- How to Sex Your Bird - 2,091 pageviews
- What is the Oldest Domestic Cat Breed? | 8 Ancient Cat Breeds - 1,746 pageviews
- New VetIQ Products Review - Minties and Hip & Joint Soft Chews for Dogs - 1,637 pageviews
My goal for this blog in 2013 was to improve my reach and continue growing. I believe I have accomplished that and am looking forward to blogging even more in 2014!
I have lots of plans for this blog for 2014. I want to increase the number of informative pet health topics I write about. I also want to continue doing product reviews and giveaways for my readers. I love giving away free goodies. It's a nice feeling.
If there's anything you'd like to see more of next year, I'd love to hear your suggestions! Thanks again for reading Pawsitively Pets!