PetBox is a monthly subscription box for your pet that includes a nice variety of high quality pet products. They aren't just for dogs - PetBox also offers a box for cats! We've already received a couple of PetBoxes and they just seem to get better and better every time. Some of the products in our PetBoxes have included grooming products, treats, dog food, oral hygiene products, and toys just to name a few.
Each month, you have the option to choose the products that go into your PetBox or you can have a surprise box delivered instead. Shiner's box is always a surprise. They are more fun for us anyways. If you don't like surprises, it's nice to have the option of selecting what products go into your box. This way you can choose items that fit you and your dog's lifestyle. Plus, for each PetBox that is shipped out a hungry shelter animal gets a meal.
March's PetBox definitely did not disappoint. We got a very nice variety of items in our box that are going to come in pretty handy.
- Jump Joint Health Dog Treats by In Clover - We got some of the healthy coat treats last time, so these will be a nice edition to our treat collection.
- Organic Oscar Dog Shampoo and Conditioner - This is probably my favorite product from March's box. The containers are to die for cute and the shampoo smells divine! We haven't tried the shampoo yet, but can't wait.
- Vetericyn - I have heard a lot of positive things about this product, but have never used it before. It's a spray that can be used for cleaning wounds, scratches, skin ulcers, burns, irritated skin, hot spots, rashes, cuts, and more. Basically, this stuff is a must have item for your pet first aid kit!
- BOGO Bowl Dog Food - Shiner ate her sample of this food eagerly and she thoroughly enjoyed it. When you buy a bag of this food, the brand also donates a bag to a pet in need. Love the concept!
- SPOT Skinneez Platypus dog toy - This is Shiner's personal favorite from March's PetBox. She promptly picked it from her box and began to play with it. These toys are stuffing free, but do come with a squeaker inside. Shiner de-squeaked her Playtpus quickly but the toy is still very much intact and she's been playing with it daily for about a week and a half now. She loves thrashing it about and giving it a good shake. It's definitely more durable than I was expecting.
Last week, we hosted our first Social Media giveaway on Instagram. Thanks to all who submitted a photo! We enjoyed them all. The lucky winner of our #luckofthepetbox giveaway was JoAnn S. from Sand Spring Chesapeakes. Hope your pups enjoy, but I'm sure they will! Stay tuned next month for another PetBox giveaway.
If you're interested in ordering a PetBox monthly subscription for your dog or cat, you can save 10% by using the special discount code "PAWSITIVELY" at checkout. If you've never tried PetBox before, Shiner and I highly recommend them! After all, each box has at least $50 worth of products inside and a PetBox costs as little as $29/month. We are looking forward to next month's surprise!