We have loved all of the PetBox orders we've received so far. April's PetBox also has a lot of interesting items in it. Some I have heard of before and have wanted to try. Some of the products are new to us.
April's PetBox includes treats, a book, a fashionable bow tie, poop scooping aid, and a urine spot cleaner. Here's all the details about the products we received in April's PetBox:
- The Fifth Paw - The Fifth Paw is a convenient way to carry dog poop bags while on walks with your pup. It connects to your leash so you don't have to carry stinky dog poop around. We'll be talking more about it on April 21st for the #ScoopThatPoop Monthly Blog Hop.
- Vivamune Health Chews for Large Dogs - These are once-a-day dog treats that help support your dog's joints, skin, and digestive health. They also make treats for our kitty friends.
- Life Is Pawfect by the Pawtographer - A fun and cute little book with adorable photos of many different types of dogs. Each photo has a fun saying next to it. Our friend Dakota reviewed this book at his blog. If you'd like to read more about it, just click here.
- In Clover Grin for Dental Health dog chews - These treats contain chlorophyll, prebiotics, and are a chewy texture for maximum exposure to the teeth's surface. Shiner enjoyed tasting these treats.
- Urine Off Dog and Puppy Spray - This spray is to help clean urine spots and accidents. Something I thought I wouldn't need to use, but Shiner decided to pee in the house twice last week. Definitely not normal for her, but now we've tried the spray and it does seem to work well.
- Rouge Bow Tie from Tino's Dog Couture - I have not heard of Tino's Dog Couture before, but I love the beautiful red bow tie that was in this month's PetBox. Now, Shiner has something to look fancy in!
Shiner's fave product from April's PetBox is her new pretty red Rouge Bow Tie from Tino's Dog Couture. She's pictured wearing it in the photo below.
If you don't know much about PetBox, they are a monthly subscription box for pets. Yes, my kitty friends - they have boxes filled with goodies for cats too! If you'd like to see a pawsome review of PetBox for cats, our friends Katie and Waffles of Glogirly recently published one HERE.
If you like to be surprised, PetBox will fill your box with items they choose and then ship it to your door. We always receive a surprise box. But, if you'd rather pick the items that come in your box you can. This allows you to choose the items that make sense for you and your furry family.
For each PetBox shipped, a hungry pet from an animal shelter gets a healthy meal. PetBox supports various shelters and rescue programs to help neglected animals. On social media, PetBox hosts #PetBoxFridays where you can nominate your favorite rescue or shelter to receive that week's shipment of food and supplies. We love companies that give back to the community!
You can choose a PetBox membership plan for as low as $29/month. Each month, your PetBox will contain products with a total minimum value of $50 retail price. And shipping is always free! If you'd like to order PetBox for your dog or cat, you can always save 10% with our special PetBox Spokesdoggy discount code - "PAWSITIVELY". Visit www.getpetbox.com to order your PetBox.
As promised, we are also giving away one FREE PetBox to one of our lucky dog or cat friends. To enter the giveaway, just use the Rafflecopter form below. Winners will receive a PetBox for dogs OR cats. This giveaway will end on April 25th at midnight CST. This giveaway is open to US residents only, ages 18 and up. Good luck!
We received a PetBox for review at no charge in exchange for our honest opinion about the product.