Shiner mostly enjoys reading about other dogs or food, of course. Here's a list of a couple of our favorite dog books that we've read and reviewed.
- Planet of the Dogs - Book series for older children and adults.
- Decoding Your Dog - Dog behavior book written by Veterinary Behaviorists.
- The Richest Dog In Town - A book about terrier Hobo Hudson and his business successes.
- Sugar's Furry Friend - Children's book by Sugar the Golden Retriever.
- How to Change the World in 30 Seconds - A guide to online animal advocacy.
Most recently, we were sent a book called "The Life of Corgnelius and Stumphrey: The Cutest Corgis in the World" written by Susie Brooks. The book features two Welsh Corgi brothers living in Los Angeles. And yes, they are both super cute!
Corgnelius lives a successful, busy, and happy life until his puppy brother, Stumphrey, comes along... after some time, Corgnelius realizes that having a puppy brother isn't so bad after all. In fact, puppy brothers are actually good for a lot of things. Who knew?
This book is wonderful for adults and even children might enjoy it. If you're a Welsh Corgi fanatic, you would probably love this book. Shiner read it and gives it 4 paws up! (And she's not even a Corgi!)
The Life of Corgnelius and Stumphrey is available for purchase on Amazon here. You can find Corgnelius and Stumphrey at their blog too.
No matter what's on your reading list today for Read a Book Day, we hope you're able to find a few minutes to sit down and read something. Let us know your favorite book in the comments!
We were sent a free copy of The Life of Corgnelius and Stumphrey. We were not asked to review it, but thought it was cute and that's why we're sharing it on our blog!