PetBox is a monthly subscription box for dogs and cats. They offer a wide variety of subscription plans for everyone. Prices range from $9.95 for Snack Plan to $59.95 for a Mulit-Pet Plan. You can choose to customize your PetBox and choose which items you want in it, or you can opt for a surprise box if you prefer.
As a PetBox Spokesdoggy, we get to offer our readers a chance to win their very own PetBox for their dog or cat. Keep reading to find out how you can win this month. But first, let's get to the good stuff and take a look at what's inside our October PetBox.
- Hatchables Turtle - This inside out dog toy is made by Fetch Pet Products. At first, the toy is an egg and then you can flip it out and it's a turtle! It's a super cute toy and it's Shiner's favorite item this month.
- Natural Balance Original Ultra Whole Body Health dog food - Yesterday, we shared a blog post about this food which you can read here if you missed it.
- Old Mother Hubbard's Soft Bakes - These dog treats smell SO good! I am tempted to try one myself. Another favorite of Shiner's this month. They are very soft and chewy.
- CMR Joint Health Formula for Dogs and Cats - I can't find any information for this joint health supplement online. The bottle comes with 90 tablets and is labeled for use with both dogs and cats.
- Treat Simple Peanut Butter & Banana - This is a very big box of small dog treats. They are low-calorie and look like a perfect training treat size.
- Smart n' Tasty - Shiner actually tried these treats several months ago and enjoyed them. We received the tuna flavored treats in our PetBox. They are made in the USA with all natural ingredients.
Overall, we are very pleased with our October PetBox. I love it when there is a toy included in the box and so does Shiner. It's also nice to receive some joint health supplements along with LOTS of treats. Shiner definitely appreciates those!
Also, this month I decided to take a video of Shiner and I un-boxing our PetBox. It's something I've been meaning to do for months now. I feel like I seem "cranky" in the video, but I promise I'm not! I'm new to the whole video thing, so maybe I'll do better next time. I guess that's just how it came out and I wasn't up for re-doing the whole thing all over again. You can view the video review here if it's not working below.
If you'd like to order a PetBox subscription for your dog or cat, you can save 10% on your order by using the special discount code "PAWSITIVELY" at www.getpetbox.com.
Monthly PetBox Giveaway!
For Halloween weekend, we will be giving away one PetBox for dogs OR cats. The giveaway starts now and will end on Sunday, November 2nd at midnight CST. This giveaway is open to US Residents only ages 18+. To enter the giveaway, just fill out the Rafflecopter form below with as many entry options as you like. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
As a PetBox Spokesdoggy, Shiner receives a PetBox each month at no charge in exchange for an honest review of the service. All opinions expressed here are our own.