Why not whip up some extra special Holiday dog treats for your pup? Today, we're sharing a super simple homemade dog treat recipe that's sure to have your pooch begging for more.
Pumpkin Carrot Bites - Holiday Dog Treat Recipe
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin (get the kind that has ONLY pumpkin in it)
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir pumpkin, egg, carrots and flour in a large bowl until moistened.
- Roll the batter into small balls and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 - 35 minutes.
This dog treat recipe yields approximately four dozen Pumpkin Carrot Bites. We recommend storing these treats in your refrigerator for longer shelf life.
See how super simple that is? Including your dog during the Holiday festivities in a safe way doesn't have to be complicated!
Our Pumpkin Carrot Bites for dogs are crispy on the outside and chewy in the middle. What does Shiner think of these homemade dog treats? She loves them and keeps begging for more!
We'd also like to wish all of our friends who celebrate a safe and Happy Thanksgiving!