PetBox offers several subscription plans ranging in price from $9.95 to $59.95. If you still need to pick up a gift for your pet this Holiday Season, Shiner highly recommends PetBox. It's a gift that will continue to give even after the Holidays are over with. Plus, PetBox gives back by donating to shelters and rescue organizations.
Our November PetBox was filled with LOTS of pawsome stuff. Shiner received toys, treats, and some first aid supplies. Check out everything inside this PetBox below.
- Gnawsome Squeaker Ball - This ball is VERY squeaky and it lights up with flashing lights when you throw it. Shiner has chosen not to play with this toy yet, but I can see her destroying it fairly easily.
- Tomlyn Opticlear Sterile Eye Wash - This is a great item to have on hand inside of a pet first aid kit. The eye wash is mostly just purified water, making it good for cleansing the eyes, removing irritations like pollen or foreign materials like a hair.
- Sausage Links - I'm not sure who makes these treats as there is no label on the packaging. When visiting the PetBox website, I do see that they offer some Turkey Sausage from Happy Howie's.
- Jolly Bone - This toy is Shiner's top pick from November's PetBox. She has been chewing on this thing non-stop since we opened the box. While this bone is not completely indestructible for her, destroying it is definitely slow going.
- J Nicolay All Natural Dog Treats - These treats are pumpkin and cinnamon flavored and are limited ingredients. They are wheat free, corn free, and soy free. It's a BIG bag of dog treats.
- Mini Grahams Dog Treats by Exclusively Pet - These treats are also one of Shiner's favorites this month. We opened the box to find lots of graham crackers for dogs inside. After reading the ingredients, I tried a bite and they taste exactly like human graham crackers. The 2nd ingredient in these treats is Sugar, so no wonder they are so tasty. I haven't seen many dog treats that contain Sugar, so we eat these in moderation.
- Tomlyn Relax and Calm Chews - This is a calming aid in the form of a treat with L-Tryptophan, chamomile, and ginger. We will try these treats the next time Shiner is anxious to see if they help, but they look awesome.
As you can see, Shiner's November PetBox was PACKED full of good things. Shiner gives this box 4 paws up. While our PetBox came a little later than we had hoped for blogging purposes, if we weren't Bloggers I don't think it would have mattered.
If you'd like to see your pet's face light up each month, you can purchase a subscription to PetBox at www.getpetbox.com. Save 10% on your order by using the special discount code PAWSITIVELY at checkout.
Holiday PetBox Giveaway
Want to win a PetBox for your dog OR cat? Enter our giveaway! To enter, you must be a US resident, 18 years or older. Our Holiday PetBox Giveaway will end on December 12th at midnight Central time. To enter, simply fill out the Rafflecopter form below with as many entry option as you like. Good luck!
As a PetBox Spokesdoggy, we receive a free PetBox each month in exchange for a fair and honest review. All opinions expressed here are our own. This post contains affiliate links.