Shiner loves feeling special each month when her PetBox arrives in the mail. We are pleased to announce that we will continue to be PetBox Brand Ambassadors again in 2015. This means we will share our monthly PetBox with all of you as well as offer a giveaway.
PetBox is a monthly box supscription for pets - dogs AND cats. Each box is filled with goodies like toys, treats, grooming and hygiene products, food, and more. When you subscribe to PetBox, you can either opt to receive a surprise box OR choose from a wide selection of pet products for your box. Monthly subscription plans range in price from $9.95 to $59.95. Pick what works best for you!
PetBox also gives back. Each PetBox shipped helps to feed a rescue pet. PetBox has partnered with BOGO Bowl with #PetBoxFridays. Every Friday, PetBox followers can nominate a shelter to receive 100 pounds of BOGO Bowl premium pet food.
So, what was in our February PetBox and what are Shiner's favorites this month? We received lots of dog toys, dog food, and dog treats. Take a look!
- ZippyPaws Crinkle Dragonfly - This is a cute soft plush toy. The dragonfly's wings are crinkly and there is a squeaker in the body of the toy. Shiner will have a great time destroying this one.
- Petstages Dental Twist - This is Shiner's favorite toy, and possibly favorite item from our PetBox this month. It looked very durable, but after about 5 minutes of chewing I found several pieces of the rubber on the carpet. It still should last her for a little while compared to other toys she has tried and she certainly does like playing with it.
- Pet Greens Treat Savory Beef Flavor - Also one of Shiner's favorites from our PetBox this month. These dog treats smell super meaty when I open the bag. They are supposed to be a "safe alternative to outside grasses". They are made with wheat grass.
- Collar ID BOGO Free Exclusive Offer - Shiner tried Collar ID recently and I love these pet tags. There is a special discount code to buy one Custom Collar ID, get a 2nd one free in this month's PetBox.
- Old Mother Hubbard Bits of Love P-Nuttier flavor - Shiner loves getting Old Mother Hubbard dog treats in her PetBox. We've gotten some other flavors before and they were a hit. These treats are crunchy and in the shape of hearts.
- Evanger's Beef Dinner for Dogs with Spinach & Kale - A tasty can of dog food that Shiner will enjoy devouring. Shiner and Callie just shared a can of Evanger's chicken the other night.
- FETCH TopsyTurvies Hippo Snail dog toy - Another cute plush dog toy. The toy is a combination of a hippo and snail. This toy has two squeakers inside of it. Shiner will definitely destroy this toy quickly, but she'll have a good time doing it.
Shiner LOVED her February PetBox. Her favorite items in PetBox are always toys, so she was happy to find 3 dog toys this month. As I mentioned above, one of her favorite picks from this month's box is her Petstages Dental Twist. You can watch her playing tug-of-war in the short video below.
Shiner also LOVED her Pet Greens Treats. She took the bag from me and tried to rip it open herself... this seems to be a new habit of hers.
If you'd like to show your pet some love with a PetBox subscription, you can always use the special discount code "PAWSITIVELY" at www.getpetbox.com to save 10% on your order.
Each month, we give away one FREE PetBox to one of our readers. Both dogs AND cats are welcome to enter. (Yes, PetBox does cater to cats as well.) This giveaway is open to US readers, ages 18+ only and will end on March 3rd at midnight CST. To enter, all you have to do is fill out the Rafflecopter form with as many entry options as you like. Please note that they are NOT all mandatory options. Good luck!a Rafflecopter giveaway
Each month, we receive a PetBox at no charge in exchange for a blog post about our experiences with the service. All opinions stated here are our own and honest. We are an affiliate of PetBox and we do receive a small commission from PetBox when our discount code is used.