OK - I'll admit it. My house is stinky sometimes. I have a multitude of pets that each have their own special stinky odor they like to contribute to the mix. On top of my pets, I also live with kids, a boyfriend, and a grandpa. And each of them likes to contribute their own special odors to my home too.
Just the other day, I was sitting in my bedroom and I couldn't stand the stink any more. Shiner, my dog, had a pee accident on the floor a few days before and it seemed like no matter how much I scrubbed the spot I couldn't get the smell to go away.
|Me - Stinky?!|
When I was asked to try out a Febreze™ Air Purifier, I knew it was something I really needed in my home. The Febreze Air Purifier is a Hepa-Type Air Purifier that removes up to 99% of air pollutants. It contains one scent cartridge that lasts up to 30 days. The scent cartridges are available for purchase in linen & sky™ and spring & renewal™ scents.
There are two rooms in my house that I had to decide on using the Febreze Air Purifier. It was between my bedroom and the living room. My apologies if this grosses everyone out, but this is life people! And sometimes, life just doesn't smell good. These are the stinky odors I am using my new air purifier for household odor reduction.
My Bedroom's Stinky Odors:
- Dog Urine - Shiner has had more accidents with her old age. Since she spends majority of her time in the bedroom with me, that's where most of her dog pee accidents occur. Thankfully, it doesn't happen too often. These accidents stink something awful and I have a hard time getting rid of the smell.
- My Pet Rats - The boys are not that smelly, but they do stink up my bedroom a little bit. In addition to reducing their own stink, I am hoping the Febreze Air Purifier helps with dust reduction as rats can have sensitive respiratory systems. Cleaner air will be good for them.
- Human Urine - Yes, you read that correctly. I have a 3 year old daughter that has pee accidents too. Not so much anymore now that she is potty trained, but stuff happens.
- Dirty Laundry - My boyfriend has been going to the gym a lot this year. He's lost over 70 pounds in the past few months. (Go him!) All that weight loss means lots of dirty stinky gym clothes and shoes.
- Food or Old Milk - If you are a human parent, you've probably had the pleasure of finding an old milk cup or rotten apple under furniture while cleaning. Or even an old diaper. Thank goodness we are past the diaper stage now. It's not as exciting as finding money in your pocket, believe me...
I might even consider adding a second Febreze Air Purifier to my home in the living room for household odor reduction in there. That's Callie the Cat's domain. Callie's litter box odor is minimal, but present at times.
|I don't know what you're talking about... I don't stink!|
In addition to household odor reduction, I plan to fight some of this dust I got going on in my house too. The Febreze Air Purifier is also a household dust reducer. With 3 air-cleaning levels and a freshness scent control dial, the Febreze Air Purifier can be customized to my preferences .
When the filter or scent cartridge needs to be changed, my Febreze air purifier will give me a reminder. Which is nice, because it's likely that I will totally forget. It's ENERGY STAR qualified and available in 3 sizes to meet room size needs:
- Mini Tower
The one I have sitting on my desk is a Tabletop size. They are perfect for dorm rooms, bedrooms, offices, living rooms, or anywhere that dust and odors make the space feel less than fresh and clean.
The Febreze Air Purifier is conveniently available for purchase at WalMart.
Are you living with stinky odors you'd like to get rid of? Tell us about them!