One Dog Organic Bakery sent us several of their fresh baked dog treats to try out. They were all a hit and it's difficult for me to pick a favorite flavor.
A few weeks ago, we went to my grandparents' house and I decided to bring a bag of Grain Free Ginger Snaps for their Shetland Sheepdog, Bear, to try. I'm not sure if my family completely understands everything I do as a Pet Blogger. Although my grandfather seems fascinated by it, somewhat.
I'm sure they all thought I was kind of weird making them smell these dog treats. Everyone sniffed the treats, and they all agreed that they did smell just like a ginger snap cookie.
Bear was so polite taking his treats from my hand. He did a nice sit and then gently removed the gingerbread man shaped dog treat from my hand. He likes to savor his treats more than Shiner, and crunched away for a few minutes. I think it's safe to say that he enjoyed the One Dog Organic Bakery Ginger Snaps.
I tried many more flavors with Shiner at home. She likes them all. My favorites were the squirrel shaped Grain Free Peanut Butter Honey Trainers Dog Treats and the larger sized Grain Free Peanut Butter Cranberry Birthday Bone.
You can see delicious cranberries popping out of the big bone. It was nice and crunchy and Shiner loved it!
Also, I have a confession. I love giving these dog treats to my pet rats too. And Jack and Gus are happy to eat them!
What Makes One Dog Organic Bakery Dog Treats So Special?
If you are looking for a wholesome and healthy option for dog treats, One Dog Organic Bakery has got you covered. Their dog treats are top notch and they are really dedicated to making awesome dog treats that are safe for dogs to enjoy. Here's a little more about One Dog Organic Bakery and why their treats are so special:
- They are a Certified Green Business. Their shipping and product packaging comes from recycled materials to help reduce their carbon paw print.
- All ingredients are sourced in America. Everything One Dog Organic Bakery uses in their treats is sourced, grown, and raised in America. They take the safety of your pets very seriously.
- All ingredients are certified Organic and GMO-free.
- Every order is baked fresh. I love this. They make everything to order and don't carry inventory. It's like stopping by a dog bakery, but you can order online.
- One Dog Organic Bakery offers custom recipe formulation at no extra charge. If you have a dog with allergies, you have custom cookies baked just for them!
- Wide variety of products available. Perfect for picky pups with over 40 product variations.
- Small, family owned bakery. We love supporting small businesses!
- Recipes have been vetted by a canine pet nutritionist.
- All-natural, wholesome, and chemical-free. These treats contain no chemicals, by-products, fillers, hormones or any other artificial ingredients or additives.
- One Dog Organic Bakery gives back. When you purchase dog treats from One Dog Organic Bakery, part of the money you spend goes to animals in need.
I could probably go on and on, but I think you get the idea. One Dog Organic Bakery is sincerely dedicated to the health and well-being of the dogs they make treats for. We give them four paws up! You can find them on Facebook to stay up to date with what they are doing.
Check out the selection of fresh baked dog treats from One Dog Organic Bakery at their website.