As for the Pawsitively Pets blog, it continues to grow and expand. Of course, I have been thinking of where I want to continue to take Pawsitively Pets. After much thought, my favorite part of this blog is having fun so I want to make sure I continue to focus on that. I also enjoy making videos (as long as my video editor cooperates) so I'm sure I'll continue with my YouTube videos and hopefully grow my channel some more.
As is tradition, I've dug up some of our favorites and "bests" from 2015!
Most Visited Blog Posts of 2015
While many of my most popular blog posts were written long ago, here are the top 5 most popular blog posts that were written in 2015.
- 4 Dangers of Letting Your Pet Eat Bugs - An occasional bug here and there might be OK, but there are a few hidden dangers you may not have known about.
- Does My Dog's Neck Hurt? - Shiner hurt her neck this year and thankfully had a very speedy recovery. It's quite common for dogs to suffer neck injuries.
- What Should You Do If Your Dog Gets Stung By a Bee? - A large beehive near my home prompted me to refresh myself on what to do if my pets were stung.
- 9 Ways to Hide Your Pet's Medicine - Sometimes, our pets are too smart for their own good.
- Why Won't My Cat Purr? - At the time that I wrote this, Callie almost never purred. However, I am happy to report that she purrs much more frequently now.
Favorite Instagram Posts
There is a two-way tie for the most liked photo on Instagram. Both of them are silly photos of Shiner.
Today is Work Like a Dog Day! 🐾🐶 Shiner is busy working as my blogging assistant - just another day in the office! 🐾------🐾 To celebrate, we are partnering with @pawTree to bring you a #giveaway! With @pawTree, your passion for your pet can earn you extra income. 💲 Enter to win a full suite of @pawTree's pet nutritional products valued at $129. RULES: 1. Follow @pawTree 2. Follow @pawsitivelypets 3. Tag 3 friends in the comment section of this post. 🌟 EXTRA CREDIT: Post a pic of your dog working like a dog with the hashtag #ifmydoghadajob. Tag @pawTree and @pawsitivelypets and you'll get double entry points. 👍 Open to US only, 18+. Ends Sunday, August 9th. Giveaway brought to you by #pawTree. Good luck friends! 😀 #dogsofinstagram #instagramdogs #dogoftheday #worklikeadog #workinglikeadog #pets #cutedogs
Most Viewed YouTube Video of 2015Interesting to see what our most viewed YouTube video was. I made a lot of videos in 2015. The most popular one is "5 Ways to Use Diatomaceous Earth".
I hope that 2016 is a wonderful year for all of us and plan to continue having fun with Pawsitively Pets. Happy New Years friends!