Grooming is an important part of keeping our pets healthy and happy, but it's important in more than just one way. Not only does daily pet grooming keep our pets looking and feeling their best, but it's an easy way to bond with them. Plus, daily pet grooming could help you out with fur shedding cleanup in the long run.
Daily pet grooming helps pet parents bond with their pets in many ways and can prevent shedding. Shed happens no matter what though. Fortunately, we have Swiffer® to help with that. With Swiffer, pet parents can get a thorough clean in their home quickly leaving more time for that daily grooming routine. Swiffer makes sure that pet hair mess is never an obstacle to bonding with your pet!
My dog and cats have short fur, which means I am truly lacking in our daily grooming routine. I know it's a horrible excuse and that's why I want to do better. I want to up our grooming game this year. Shiner may have a short coat, but she still sheds a lot and she does enjoy being brushed.
The cats get fur everywhere too. My older cat, Callie, isn't into the brushing thing so we'll have to ease into that a bit. Kitten Roadside doesn't mind being brushed, so I just need to continue his grooming daily so he'll grow up to enjoy it later in life as well.
Wondering why a daily pet grooming routine is so important? Animal expert and and exotic animal veterinarian at Conejo Valley Veterinary Hospital, Dr. Evan Antin, shares why daily grooming is critical along with a few Swiffer cleanup tips:
- Daily grooming helps pets and pet owners bond in many ways, and can prevent shedding, but shed happens! With Swiffer, pet parents can get a thorough clean in minutes, so pet hair mess is never an obstacle to bonding.
- With the spring outdoor exercising, remember that the change of seasons can cause some pets to shed more. Prepare for the shed by using a Swiffer® Sweeper® on hard floors to trap and lock dirt, dust and hair or a Swiffer® Duster™ for surfaces.
- Daily grooming not only helps you bond with your pet, but it also helps redistribute oils and from the skin to the fur to keep coats healthy and shiny.
- Grooming daily helps reduce shedding.
- But… shed happens! When it does, you can clean up your space by using a Swiffer Sweeper on hard floors to trap and lock dirt, dust and hair or a Swiffer Duster for surfaces.
- Swiffer Sweeper: A 2-in-1 hard surface sweeping and mopping tool. The dry cloth has deep ridges and grooves that conform to the surface of your floor to trap and lock dirt, dust and hair, while the wet cloth dissolves dirt and grime and traps it away, giving you an amazing clean. I love the mopping wet cloth the most. I don't have a good place to store a regular mop and bucket, so the Swiffer Sweeper makes this easy for me.
- Swiffer Duster: With Dust Lock Adhesive,™, this duster’s amazing all-around design cleans deep into grooves to trap and lock up to 3X more dust than a feather duster. Dust seems to accumulate like crazy around my house, so this tool comes in really handy.
- Swiffer® Wet Jet™: All-in-one system that cleans floors thoroughly using cleaning solutions specially formulated to break up and dissolve tough messes.
Want to win some Swiffer products for your own home? We are partnering with Swiffer for a giveaway! One lucky reader will win a Big Green Box full of Swiffer products. This giveaway ends January 20th, 2016 at 12am CT. Giveaway is open to US residents only (void where prohibited by law), ages 18+. To enter, just fill out the Rafflecopter form below with as many entries as you wish. Good luck!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Swiffer. The opinions and text are all mine.