This post is sponsored by Pets Best Pet Health Insurance. Pawsitively Pets only shares information we feel is relevant to our readers.
Pet health insurance is something I wish I had known about when I first adopted my dog, Shiner. I actually don't think I knew that pet insurance was a real "thing" back then. However, it is a real thing and it can help many pet parents with veterinary care costs.
Pets Best Pet Health Insurance makes it easy and affordable for pet owners to insure their pets. Here are a few things that they are best known for:
- Paying you back quickly (typically process claims in 5 days or less)
- Offering coverage as unique as your pet (you'll be able to find the best option for the most needed coverage, at the right price)
- Fast customer service
Shopping for pet health insurance can be challenging, especially if you've never done it before. There are several questions you should ask when looking to purchase pet health insurance. Here are a few tips to follow when choosing pet health insurance:
- Make sure you know what your plan covers and look for plans that cover accidents, illnesses, hereditary and congenital conditions, and that you can add routine care.
- Choose a plan that covers the true costs of unexpected illnesses and accidents.
- Choose an annual deductible (not a per-incident) that fits your personal needs.
- Look for insurance plans that allow you to visit any licensed veterinarian, emergency clinics, and specialists.
If you're interested in pet health insurance for your dog or cat, Pets Best Pet Health Insurance makes it super easy to get a quote and browse policies that will fit your needs.
I got a quote for kitten Roadside last week, and I'm pleased to see that the prices are affordable, easy to understand, and there are lots of options! I'd hate for him to become ill or get hurt and then be stuck in a financial bind.
You can get your own quote from Pets Best Pet Health Insurance HERE. It's quick and easy - I promise!
Does your pet have health insurance? Tell us in the comments!