What's Happening In October?
- Fall Fun With Fido: Autumn Activities to Do With Your Dog - Visit the Golden Woofs blog for some great ideas on how to be active with your dog this fall.
- Black Cat Appreciation: Meet Selina, Ray Charles, and Rachel - Read an exclusive interview with adorable adoptable kittens Ray Charles and Sister Rachel AND their foster sister, Selina, over at Peace, Love, & Whiskers. All month long, you can read interviews with black cats for Black Cat Appreciation Month.
- Is it Wrong to Call Our Dogs Kids? - This article on Pet360 is written by Carol Bryant. Do you think it's weird to refer to our pets as "fur kids" or "fur babies"? I just don't get what the big deal is...
- 10 Ways to Celebrate National Pit Bull Awareness Month - This list from Oh My Dog! has some super easy ways to help advocate for pit bulls. Almost all of these tips involve social media, so they are easy to do and don't require much time!
- TLPB Halloween Costume Photo Contest - Looking to enter some fun Halloween contests? This one at The Lazy Pit Bull is open to ALL pets! I sent in the picture of Nibblet below. Nibblet would be very appreciative if you would stop by and vote for her by "liking" her picture at this link - CLICK HERE TO VOTE FOR NIBBLET!
|Will you vote for me? :)|
- Fidose Halloween Dog Photo Contest 2013 - Here's another fun Halloween contest from Fidose of Reality with lots of awesome prizes for dogs only.
What's Happening at Pawsitively Pets?
We have 2 giveaways going on right now at Pawsitively Pets. First of all, you can win coupons to save money on Purina ONE SmartBlend wet entrees for dogs AND a Moleskine Dog Journal. Click here to enter the giveaway!
Also, author Amy L. Peterson is giving away a signed copy of her new book - Something Furry Underfoot. Click here to read her guest post and enter to win your own copy of the book!
Join Our Blogiversary Celebration Next Week
Next week on October 10th marks Pawsitively Pets' 1 year Blogiversary! We will be celebrating all next week with fun prizes and more, so don't miss out! Everyone is invited and I can't wait to see you all there!