Since I missed last week's Social Pet Saturday post, I've got lots of things to share today. So sit back and relax and enjoy some good reading! And a cute bunny meme...
- Congratulations to Alisa N. on winning our DiamondCandles giveaway!
- The Hardest Working Therapy Cat in Minnesota - Exclusive interview with Spaghetti Bob, registered therapy kitten. via Glogirly
- Pet Toons - Tools to help turn your favorite photos of your pets into cute cartoons. via Sassmuffins
- Facebook to disable millions of pet accounts - This article is about a year old, but there has been a lot of talk about this lately. It actually happened to our friend Rumpy just the other day. via Digital Journal
- Bloat: Why Dogs Shouldn't Eat Right Before Exercise - This article has a lot of valuable information regarding bloat and bloat prevention for dogs. via BoingyDog
- Can Kids Walk Dogs? 5 Things to Consider - Ever thought about hiring that teenager next door to walk your dog when you're not home? Read this first. via BoingyDog
- Prayers in Numbers - This is a heartwarming post, and I want to thank my blogging friend, Bren, for writing it. This was written in response to my post about my mother's breast cancer diagnosis. And if you'd like an update on that, she will be going for a consultation at the hospital in about 2 weeks. via My Girly Parts
- Dog Selfies Gone Wrong, Wrong, and Wrong - This post is just hilarious! via My Brown Newfies
- Dividing the Three D's. - This article has some good advice about teaching your dog to stay. via Joker and I
This coming week, we will be hosting a giveaway for cats and their people! So be on the lookout for that. We'll also be sharing some more pets from the past.
Also, join us along with Golden Woofs, Oz the Terrier, The World According to Garth Riley, BoingyDog, Terrier Torrent, and My GBGV Life on Monday, September 23rd as we discuss what it takes to Be a Scooper Hero! Yep - we'll be talking about dog poop again during the #ScoopThatPoop campaign. Please feel free to join in and add your own blog post to the blog hop on 9/23 - mark your calendars!
Don't forget to create your shelter dog Pinterest board and you could win a FREE Year's supply of Nutrish dog food. Keep it for your own dog or donate it to your local animal shelter! Enter the giveaway HERE.
Also - thank you sooo much for all of the wonderful birthday wishes! It was a very good birthday!