Not only did Shiner try the chicken jerky, but I did as well. Yep, I took a nice sized bite because I felt safe eating them. And they were pretty tasty too.
Nudges takes pride in ensuring their chicken jerky chews for dogs are safe to eat. Here's what I learned about Nudges while we were testing them out.
- All of the ingredients in Nudges are FDA and AAFCO approved.
- The chicken used in their dog jerky chews are hatched and raised in the USA. The treats are made in Indedependence, Iowa.
- Every batch of Nudges treats are tested for safety before being shipped out.
- Nudges have never been associated with any recalls and have never been taken off the market for safety issues.
- Nudges dog jerky treats are easy to find. They are sold at Wal-mart and Kroger stores, as well as other retailers. They have a handy store locator that can help you find where to purchase their treats too.
- They taste good and the dog loves them!
- Most importantly, they are safe to feed my dog.
Shiner gives Nudges four paws up. She was literally trying to tug her jerky treat out of my hand while I was trying to take a photo of her. Of course, what dog doesn't like chicken jerky treats?
All in all, I feel good about giving Shiner these treats. I can tell that Nudges really cares about the kind of products they are putting out there. Plus, it's not always easy to find high quality and safe dog treats at Wal-mart. I shop there more than I'd like to, and being able to find safe dog treats there will make my life a little bit easier.