Instead of passing all of these awards on, I just want to recognize a couple of other pet blogs that I really enjoy and the awesome pet bloggers behind them. Reading other pet blogs is a routine part of my day, and I just wish I had more time to spend doing it. I try to visit as many as I can every day.
For me, most of these blogs have been inspirational since the beginning of my career as a pet blogger. If you aren't following these blogs, you should really stop by and pay them a visit.
- Dolly the Doxie - I love the way that Dolly and her mom write their posts. There is just something really enjoyable about their writing style. Dolly also reminds me SO much of my own dog. They are both stubborn little pups!
- Molly the Wally - Molly may just be THE funniest dog on the internet. There is always something to laugh about at her blog. Many of her posts are much more creative than I could ever dream of coming up with.
- Oz the Terrier - Oz and his mom just rock, simply put. This blog has a very creative touch with a wide range of dog topics including product reviews, giveaways, outdoorsy stuff like camping and hiking, and limericks, of course!
- Glogirly - I have always loved this blog. It has gorgeous photography and cats, great design and graphics, and humor. Glogirly has always been a blog that has inspired me. And if you didn't know, "Glogirly" (aka Debbie Glovatsky) is the one who designed my own blog header.
- CAT CHAT and Dakota's Den - Two blogs at once? Both of these blogs are written by the same fabulous author - Caren Gittleman. I love both of the blogs, but I really admire Caren too. She's given me valuable advice in the past, and I really appreciate it. One thing that stands out about Caren to me is her welcoming attitude and helpful demeanor with new pet bloggers. It's like she's always there for them.
- Roxy the Traveling Dog - There is something really unique about this pet blog that I enjoy. Roxy and her sister Torrey live a pretty cool lifestyle traveling with their pawrents in an RV. Their mom, Mary, makes beautiful art and takes gorgeous scenic photography.
- Stunning Keisha - Ever since the first time I visited Cathy Keisha's blog, I was hooked. She's hilarious! I lover her character - a stunningly gorgeous ghetto cat from 'da hood. I don't think there's another cat like her on the internet.
- Sugar the Golden Retriever - Sugar and her mom, Rosalyn, are excellent pet bloggers. They've got that something special going on for them that I could only hope for myself. This is definitely a blog I look up to. I love the photographs and images they create as well as the blog posts that they publish.
There really are so many other great pet blogs out there too that aren't on this list. I think the reason I always put off doing these types of posts is because I feel like I will leave someone out!
So with that, let me thank the pet blogs who have given me awards over the past few months. Hopefully, I didn't miss anyone. These blogs are also worth visiting!
- Playful Kitty
- Clowie's Corner
- The Daily Cat
- Texas a Cat in Austin
- Speedy the Cheeky House Bunny
- Barking From the Bayou
- It's Noodle!
- Love Is Being Owned by a Husky
- Spencer the Goldendoodle
Do you have a favorite pet blog that you visit? Tell us about them in the comments!