What is this amazing secret weapon I've been using? It's the NEW Bounty with Dawn. This new product has the strength and durability of Bounty combined with the grease-fighting power of Dawn dish detergent. Just add water and your life with messy pets will be transformed into a slightly less messy life with pets. More messes are bound to happen, but the New Bounty with Dawn can help.
Like a dish cloth, the paper towels are durable. What makes them special is that after you wipe up a mess, you can just rinse the paper towel off and use it again to clean another mess. So what have I been using the New Bounty with Dawn for?
- Juice spills on the couch from the kids. I was surprised at how well it worked! It really was amazing.
- Dog pee accident. Shiner peed on the carpet one day and I used these to help clean up.
- Cleaning the stove. It gets dirty and greasy really fast. The New Bounty with Dawn paper towels did a great job and I didn't have to scrub too hard.
- Cleaning my counter kitchen counter tops. They also get dirty pretty fast. I prefer using the Bounty is with Dawn paper towels over a dish rag or sponge now.
- Cleaning the rats' cage. It's a huge cage and it gets very dirty fast. I spot clean it every few days, and every now and then I take it outside for a thorough cleaning.
Cleaning Gus and Jack's cage is probably my biggest cleaning chore. Part of having pets is dealing with the mess they make. I'm not complaining, but my two boys are pretty darn messy. They poop, they pee, they hoard food in corners and forget about it. It's OK because I love them and it's just part of what they do. It's part of the glamour that comes with keeping pets!
I decided to really put this New Bounty with Dawn to the test by using it give the boys' cage a thorough cleaning. How many paper towels did it take? One. That's right, just one. For their entire huge mansion of a cage, I only used one Bounty with Dawn paper towel. Check out all the soapy action on the floor panel of their cage.
The paper towel never fell apart during cleaning. There were no holes in it. It stayed fully intact during the entire cage cleaning and it stayed nice and soapy the entire time.
|Thanks for the clean house! I approve!|
Bounty has been America's #1 for a long time and now they are taking paper towel innovation to a whole new level with Bounty with Dawn. When I opened my package, I wondered why no one had thought of this sooner? It's genius.
So Bounty with Dawn has been added to my cleaning arsenal. Looks like my pets are going to have to step up their mess game now. (Just kidding guys - please don't!) Next time you're at the store, I suggest checking for these and giving them a try.
This post is sponsored by Bounty. I received free products and compensation to help spread the word about New Bounty with Dawn, but Pawsitively Pets only shares information we feel is relevant to our readers. All opinions expressed here are our own and completely honest. Bounty is not responsible for the content of this post.